domingo, 24 de julho de 2005

Existence...

I have been having this dream, nigthmare, or something for weeks now...

I´m starting to question everything, I even question myself,
My existence, my thoughts, my body, my soul...
I can't tell no more what is real and what isn't...

This feeling that comes bursting from inside makes me wonder and wander in obscurity...
Can´t take this of my mind...

What in the world is happening to me?
Can't find a way out, only dispersed pieces...
That image of you turning towards me and saying

"Alucination!!"

What does it means? Should it mean something?
That's what I would like to find out...

Can't tell you if I'm awake or dreaming as I write this down...
It's all too fuzzy, very confuse, disturbing...

...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

i think that... i undestand what you´re saying man... sometimes alucinations are so real taht you become confused and lost!! com´on man... be careful with the drugs! ;)

Anónimo disse...

yes, it was waht I was thinking.....i just want to tell you: nao deixes as drogas, nao????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anónimo disse...

relativamente as frases q dão q pensar..., ai vai mais uma:
-"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now"...
abraço