domingo, 24 de julho de 2005

Hypnagogic alucination...

The sound of that gun fired gets my attention on the tv...
I get up and start walking throughout the corridor,
Am I awake? Am I dreaming? or am I just imagining things?
The walls start moving around and I get dazzed by the tv sounds...

I open my eyes...
I´m on my bed again
The tv replaying indefinetly that awfully irritating sound...

"STOP"
I hear you scream... I woke up!!!

There you are, so close that I just can feel the warmness of your skin
I paralize with the simple thought of having you this close
I taste your breath, I'm shivering
I hear my heart beating, I'm anxious... afraid... desperate to hold you...
I move my arm so I can reach you...

But the room gets incommensurably deep...
Your too distant... I can not reach you... your only reachable If you want...
Do you? Do you want it?


You turn around and say...

"Alucination..."

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

primeiramente.. parabéns pelo passar dos 1000 visitantes!! p este comentario tinha escolhido outra musica... a candyshop era so p a outra... lolololol...
dps digo-te kual!
abraço