segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2005

Hypnopompic Nightmare...

Open your eyes...

I'm just a shadow of my former self struggling against all odds,
Ripping my tears apart and crying with a smile.
I'm lost in time, lost in fear...
I know how it hurts to crumble and be refused.
Embrasing this feeling that cannot be hold,
I set sail throughout this path that will lead me to knowhere...
Time gets smaller, space slows down
And for a moment everything stops...

Can you listen? Do you feel anything?
That is Life talking to you...
Did you get it? Even a glimpse?
That was your chance...

I was going up and have been stoped.
Kept floating for eternity...
But eternity is far too small,
And I start falling, and falling, and falling...

...and the bell rings.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

bem visto rapaz... ha pessoas q precisam mm q lhes abram os olhos ( isto no singular...!!!)... mas adiante... andas a ficar doido, mas é assim q a malta te curte!! Grande Abraço

Anónimo disse...

saved by the bell...